Posted February 23, 2010on:
Teamwork is most effective only when the members of the team have a clear idea of what is expected of them individually, and collectively. Here are some tips:
- Elect a leader for your team. Make sure that all members understand the role of the team leader.
- Always make sure every member of your team understands the team’s assignment.
- Assign each member of your team a specific task and a date for completion.
- As a team member, you must be sure to complete your task on time.
- When you finish your assignment, help other members of your team who might need assistance.
- If needed, you may reorganize teams to make the project flow more smoothly.
- Learn the special talents of your team members and assign tasks accordingly.
- Always try and encourage your team members and be sure that any criticism you give is constructive. Encouragement and constructive criticism are sure ways to promote team work.